Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tugtog 2.0

Click here to read part 1

For the second and last part of this post, I have embedded the music video para mapakinggan niyo na rin. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

5. What If - Colbie Caillat
From the movie Letters to Juliet. Song para sa crushes #kilig
♫ I see you standing over there
You look around without a care
I pretend you notice me
I look in your eyes and what ya see ♪

4. So Simple - Stacie Orrico
Talks about simplicity and appreciation of life without asking for more ♥
♫ Give me family, on a Sunday
And I'll be just fine
There's nothing in the world
That's worth more of my time ♪

3. I Love You Always Forever -  Donna Lewis
18 years old na ang kantang 'to and still being played by select radio stations. 
♫ I love you always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you ♪

2. Any Natasha Bedingfield's music
Most of her singles are on my playlist - Unwritten, Love Like This, Touch, Pocketful of Sunshine and more. Pampataas ng confidence kapag may job interview.
♫ Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in ♪

1. Life - Des'ree
My carefree song. No complications. No worries. Be brave and enjoy life ☺
♫ I'll take you up on a dare
Anytime, anywhere
Name the place, I'll be there
Bungee jumping, I don't care ♪

2 comments:

  1. ganda teh kaso wala akong alam sa last 5songs mo...haha


    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha at least ngayon nakaisa ako dahil alam ko yung I Love You Always Forever
    : )

    ReplyDelete