Saturday, June 8, 2019

Bukod

I remember last year that one of my goals was to create a YouTube channel for our blog. It didn't materialize dahil bukod sa oras at editing skills, hindi man halata eh shy type ang byuti ko. I feel more comfortable writing and editing words kaya eto, patuloy tayong nagsusulat.

Marami na tayong pagpipilian na YouTube channels ngayon that fits our interests. Umaabot daw nang halos milyon ang kitaan kaya mapa-ordinaryong Pinoy man o artista, nasa YouTube na. I personally like Paano Ba 'To? by Bianca Gonzales because her videos are full of life advices from experts or someone who experienced it. Hindi rin dragging ang videos niya so it's not consuming so much of my social media time.

Bet na bet din ang informative videos about the LGBT+ people. There's so much learn within our community and I'm happy that Team and Outrage produced videos in our language para mas malawak ang audience reach. Topics ranges from media, SOGIE talk, establishing a business, discrimination, coming out, religion and more. PANALO!

Heto ang ilan sa mga PAK na PAK videos na t'yak na kapupulutan ng aral at impormasyon:


1 comment:

  1. I feel the same too sis when it comes to vlogging . I found out that theres much more money in vlogging than simply blogging. But like you , I am not into having my persona seen in video and make faces or whathaveyous. Kaya ito stuck din sa pagsusulat behind the cameras na halos walang kita he he.

    ReplyDelete