Friday, July 9, 2010

Aphrogasmic

Can't wait to have my own physical copy of Kylie Minogue's 11th studio album entitled Aphrodite. The album is selling like hot cakes in major countries and it's already in the top 10 of iTunes albums chart. The standard edition has 12 tracks and it comes along with 4 postcards. The first single All The Lovers is currently playing repetitively on my music player.

♫♪ Feel, can't you see theres so much here to feel

Deep inside your heart you know I'm real

Cant you see that this is getting higher, higher, higher, higher


Breathe, I know you find it hard but baby breathe

You'll be next to me, it's all you need

And I'll take you there, I'll take you higher, higher, higher higher ♪♫


Aahhh... Aphrogasmic indeed.





Aphrodite
is already available in your favorite record bars nationwide.



*Fan made album cover

No comments:

Post a Comment