Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Misters of the Philippines 2014 winners

Ayan nalaman na kung sino ang mga matitikas na Pinoy na sasabak sa iba't ibang pageants all over the world. As expected ng karamihan, isa si mamang pulis sa nanalo. He bagged the Mister International Philippines title. Hinakot din niya ang Best in Swimwear at Most Photogenic awards. Dahil natikman na natin ang kanyang sarap last month, sa ibang winner naman tayo mag-focus. Try natin 'tong imported dish from the UK, si Adam Davis...

Adam Davis
Mister Model International Philippines
Photos by Jory Rivera of OPMB Worldwide
(In fake British accent) HOMAYGASH!!! I'm gonna faint(2x)! Who has extra panties? Bring me some Evian as my pearl of the orient is starting to dehydrate. Adam, I think I'm gonna change my name just to be the perfect gurl for you. From now on, you can call me Eve. Adam and Eve. Lovely isn't?

The coronation night was extra special as it was attended by Mister International 2014 Jose Anmer Paredes, Mister Singapore 2014 Andy Wong and the president of the organization Alan Sim. I would like to commend myself for this continuous English. Please call an ambulance ASAP. CHAREEENGGG!!!

Here's the complete list of the winners...

Photo courtesy of Fab Philippines
Mister International Philippines - Neil Perez
Mister Model International - Adam Davis
Mister Tourism International - Judah Cohen
Mister Global Philippines - Joseph Doruelo
1st runner up - Nicko Dela Cruz

2 comments:

  1. sarap nya supsupin wala ako ititira talaga hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabeh himurin ko singit nito hayyyyyy kakapagod napabalbal tuloy ako

    ReplyDelete