Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Last two

Isang mabalasik na linya para sa mga ambisyosa (tulad ko):

"The truth is everyone has issues and maybe building up a fake perfect man in my mind was my biggest issue of all. I've been walking around with the ghost of my magic man. He's been haunting me, keeping me from recognizing a world of opportunities that are right in front of me"

"There's no such thing as perfection. Love is for people who are realistic and smart enough to open their hearts and minds and who realize that a real relationship is the ultimate fantasy. I haven't found that relationship yet but I've shaken off the shadow of my magic man and I'm finding myself. I think that's a pretty good start" 

---Lane Daniels

Aray! Tagus-tagusan naman 'yan hanggang bone marrow ko. But I like the last two sentences. I should do that... soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment